Monday 28 July 2014

We all like to buy stuff, especially stuff we don't really need. My weakness is beauty products. I'd much rather spend my wages in Boots than Topshop. All these special offers, new trends and new products are all too tempting and I get forced into buying more makeup. I've come up with some tips on how not to buy makeup you don't need, because you really don't need another pink lipstick.

1. Do you not usually wear this item? If you're buying eyeshadow which you never wear, why?
2. If it's a highend purchase have you read some reviews on it first? I normally do this before purchasing any beauty product.
3. Would you still want the product if it came in clear, plain packaging?
4. Are you going to get a lot of use out of it?
5. Do you already own a similar item? I own around 453 mascaras, someone stop me from buying more.
6. Are you really buying that new lipstick 'for the blog' or are you simply feeling spendy?
7. Would you have bought it full price if they weren't having a 15% off sale?
8. Next time you're popping to Boots write down a shopping list and try stick to it.
9. Write down everything you've bought so you can keep tally of your spending.

I'll be keeping these in mind next time i'm out shopping. What are your tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment