Sunday 8 June 2014

I ask myself this question all the time. I see a new product but its way out of my budget or I'll need a new foundation and consider investing in a high end product. Are expensive beauty products worth the splurge though? I definitely think it depends on the type of product. Base items such as foundation or concealer can often perform better if they are more expensive. Other items like blusher or powder I don't think you have to spend a lot of money on. Plus the Highstreet has really upped its game within the last few years. Brands such as Seventeen, Collection and Revlon are launching great products which turn into cult beauty buys. I think drugstore brands are leading the way in the beauty industry. As you know I love a good bargain and I'm a Boots gal at heart; however, there are some beauty products (EL Double Wear Light) which I'm happy to pay a bit more for because I know they really work.

I asked on twitter your thoughts on this weeks #BeautyDebate and received a really mixed response - thank you for taking part!
So what are your thoughts? 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment