Tuesday 17 June 2014

I know not everyone is into using make up brushes but I'm a firm believer they make your make up look so much better. Investing in good quality brushes is a must have for me. I can't believe I've been blogging for 3 years and I've never once mentioned my make up brushes. This post is long overdue but I hope you enjoy it!

The Make-Up Brush Company Eyebrow brush
I've had this brush for 3 years now (can you tell by the ingrained fluff?) but it's still going strong. My brow hair is quite long so I have to brush them everyday otherwise they look wonky. 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
I'll always use a brush to apply foundation; I prefer the finish and coverage you can achieve. This buffs foundation in so quickly and feels lovely and soft. Although I do find this hard to wash, I just can't get it back to white!
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Angled Eye Shadow Brush*
I'm not a massive eye shadow wearer but I love this brush because it does it all. Use it to swipe on colour across the whole lid or it's fluffiness makes it great for blending colour in the crease. Also, as it's slightly angled it's perfect for creating a smoky eye!
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Designed to use to contour the face but I really love using this to blend concealer. I often find that using my finger to blend in concealer actually removes make up from the area I'm patting. This brush allows for a higher coverage and a more flawless finish. I'll never apply concealer with my fingers again. This brush is only available in the core collection but I think it's well worth buying just for this! 
Japonesque Blush Brush
I wear blusher pretty much every time I put on make up and the shape of the brush is perfect for blusher. Japonesque brushes are extremely soft and enjoyable to use. The natural fibres distribute colour evenly so you can never go OTT with blusher! 

What's your most used make up brush? I'm all up for extending my collection! 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment