Wednesday 6 August 2014

favourite facial mists
Aaah facial mists. How can something as simple as water in a can bring me so much happiness. A few spritzes pre-moisturization and my skin is left balanced and hydrated. They are also great when my skin is feeling sensitive and I need to calm it down. Or if this sunny weather is just too much these instantly cool you down. I'm going to talk you through my top 3 favourite facial mists!

La Roche Posay Thermale Spa Water and the Avene Eau Thermale spring Water are very similar products and I love them both equally. I keep these in the fridge for an extra refreshing boost. Both are perfectly hydrating and the application of which exerts that 'aaah' feeling that leaves my skin happy. I use the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist as more of a toner and spray it directly onto a cotton pad and swipe over my skin post cleanse. You can also use this as a refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day as it doesn't interfere with your makeup. 

Are facial mists your jam to? What's your favourite? 



Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment