Saturday 19 July 2014

eucerin micellar cleansing water review

I've tried several micellar waters including the cult-buy Bioderma and I have to say I'm a cleansing water convert. I love the ease of a cleansing water, I normally use them pre-cleanse just to get take of the bulk of my make up.

The newest one I'm testing out is from Eucerin. I've tried a few products from the brand before and have always been left impressed. The Eucerin Dermatoclean 3in1 Cleansing Fluid claims to cleanse, remove make up and tone all in one effortless swipe. I've been using this morning and evening as it's very gentle on the skin and suitable for those prone to sensitivity. One cotton pad in the AM is enough to leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed and prepared for moisturiser. In the evening I'll soak two pads to remove my makeup followed by using a creamy cleanser. I'll sometimes finish off with one final swipe of this across my face, neck and d�colletage to balance my skin.

This multi-tasking must-have will be the perfect festival/holiday companion. The Eucerin 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid* is �9.00 for 200ml and available from Escentual.com 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment