Friday 25 July 2014

double face mask

So you've probably heard about double cleansing but have you ever tried double face mask-ing? I briefly spoke about this in my 'How to adjust your skincare for summer' post but wanted to give it it's own feature.

There are a whole heap of face masks on the market; from brightening to tightening, hydrating to clearing - there's one for every skincare concern. Combining two or three face masks offer an extra boost to your skincare routine and can make them perform better. The combination I'm currently loving are clay masks + hydration masks.  I like to firstly apply a clay mask which helps to clear pores, leaving it on for ten minutes. Once that is rinsed off I'll finish with a deep hydrating mask leaving it on for 5-10 minutes. My skin is left clearer, brighter and hydrated. I'll do this once a week or more frequently if I've been wearing heavy makeup or SPF all week.

It's up to you what mask combination you go for. Let me know how you get on!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment