Saturday 26 July 2014

rimmel makeup haul
You know when you go into Boots for blister plasters and come out with everything but blister plasters? Yeah, that happened.#noregrets

Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner in Emerald
I've never tried a gel liner before so I thought why not jump in at the deep end and go for a green one. This one claims to be Smudge proof and have up to 24 hours wear. This also is available in black & brown. Let me know if you'd like to see a review on this.

Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Dark Chocolate Matte
A chunky chocolate brown eye liner. I swatched this instore and was impressed with it's ultra-soft formula, and great colour pay off. However, apparently these are hard to sharpen? We will see!

Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in Golden Bronze
This gorgeous, shimmery gold shade is beautiful, I can't stop staring at it! At first this is very wet when applied but dries quickly. The lipgloss style brush makes this easy to use, just one swipe creates an intense colour.  I blend in with an eyeshadow brush and it doesn't budge or crease all day. This also makes a great base for eyeshadow.

Finish Touch Super Wear Top Coat
Not a very exciting purchase but my top coat always seems to go discoloured quickly. I've not tried this one before but it claims to have UV protector which locks in colour to prolong intensity and shine.

What beauty bits have you picked up lately? Not that I need any encouragement...
Let me know if you'd like to see a review of any of the products mentioned above. 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment