Thursday 17 July 2014

bumble and bumble surf spray dupe
got2b texturizing salt spray review
I love beachy waves but sometimes a dip in the sea just isn't convenient so any products designed to help create that hairstyle, I need in my life. No doubt you are familiar with the Bumble & bumble Surf Spray. As my bottle is coming to an end I'm on the hunt for a cheaper alternative, especially as it's �21.50 a go for holiday hair.

The Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturizing Salt Spray (love products with ridiculously long names) promises to create that windblown, tousled beach look without the crunch. I like to use salt sprays on dry hair. After spraying evenly all over I scrunch my hair with my hands until it's wavy enough. The Got2b spray offers a matt texture and more volume than the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray. I found you have to go lightly with the Got2b version as it can make your hair feel dry if too much is sprayed. The Bumble spray creates softer looking waves whereas the cheaper Schwarzkopf dupe gives more defined, messy waves. If you want to see the difference between them both I posted this photo on instagram.

If you have fine hair I'd stick to the Bumble and bumble Surf spray but If you have thicker hair like me try out the Got2b Texturizing Salt Spray. 

The Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturizing Salt Spray* �3.00 200ml
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray �21.50 125ml Both available at Boots. 

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment