Wednesday 2 July 2014

botanics all bright cleansing toner reviewpixi glow tonic dupe

Pixi Glow Tonic is such a hyped up product which has cult status amongst many beauty bloggers. Pixi describes it as an exfoliating facial glow tonic. It helps to firm, tone and tighten the skin whilst removing dead skin cells for a healthier looking complexion. It's like a modern exfoliant and lots of brands have caught onto this hype by launching there own versions.

The All Bright range from Botanics contains hibiscus which has natural AHA's and act as a mild exfoliator leaving the skin brighter and smoother. The All Bright Cleansing Toner is designed to visibly tighten pores and instantly brighten skin. This bottle is actually my Mums. I nabbed it off her dressing table after she said she doesn't really use it. I absolutely love using a toner. I know it can be a bit of a forgotten step but I love the refreshing feeling it gives.

This has a pink hue to it and a subtle floral scent. I just pour a few drops onto a cotton pad and swipe all over my face post cleanse. My skin is left refreshed and prepared for moisturising however I wouldn't say it instantly brightens. I've been using this twice a day for a couple of weeks now and I do enjoy using it. It removes any traces of make up or dirt left on my face and my skin is definitely smoother. I would say the Pixi toner is stronger regarding it's exfoliating properties but this isn't a bad little toner.

Boots Botanic All Bright Cleansing Toner RRP �3.99 (this is normally on offer!)

Have you entered my Simple Skincare giveaway yet? Quick you only have until this Friday! Enter here.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment