Tuesday 1 July 2014

dove purely pampering body oil review
Regular readers might already know I'm completely obsessed with oils. Hair, face, nail , body oils - I love them all. The newest oil to my collection is this newbie from the Dove Purely Pampering range. If you're not familiar with the Purely Pampering range it's Dove's most indulgent range, each product is designed to transform your me-time into a deliciously decadent experience. Who doesn't want that? I'm all up for more me-time and treating my skin every single day rather than when once a week on a Sunday evening.

The Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Oils are available in two different fragrances; Pistachio & Magnolia and Shea Butter & Warm Vanilla. I have been using the pistachio scented oil for about 5 weeks and I'am in love. 

I do a mini spa-esque massage each evening after my shower; I jump out and slather my body in this delicious oil, it all sounds rather provocative, but I assure you it is not. It has a scrumptious smelling mix of pistachio and pink magnolia with a helping of sesame and Grape seed oil for extra nourishment. It absorbs into the skin almost instantly so no awkward wandering around naked moments. The oil also contains Dove's unique DeepCare Complex which replenishes the upper layer of your skin whilst leaving the top layer feeling smoother and satin like. 

The finish isn't oily but more glowy. The texture is non-greasy so perfect for those who don't normally like the feel of oils. I find a little bit goes a long way so this bottle will last me way into the winter months. I've got my eye on the Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla version as it has a subtle shimmery gold tint to it which would be perfect for summer! 

Dove Purely Pampering Light-touch Nourishing Oil* RRP �8.99 available from Boots and Tesco now and everywhere else from August. 

I'm giving away 5 bottles of the new Dove Purely Pampering Oil next week -keep your eyes peeled!


Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment