Saturday 5 July 2014

Music on MMU?! This is different from the usual beauty post but I wanted to change things up a bit today. I asked on Twitter if you wanted to read a music related post on here and a lot of you said yes, so here it is!

If I wasn't a beauty blogger I'd probably be a music blogger or a sweet blogger, not sure if that's a thing, I'm gonna make it a thing. 

Lana Del Rey | Ultra Violence (LINK)
I've loved Lana since the 'Video Games' days. Her songs are often sad but beautifully written and her voice is so dreamy. And that face. Seriously girl crushing right now. I can't wait for her second album to come out but for now I have 'West Coast' on repeat.
Kings of Leon | Mechanical Bull (LINK)
I was never a massive KOL fan but they just keep rolling out great music. I'm a little bit in love with the lead singer too. Current favourites include 'Temple' and 'Supersoaker'.
Peace | In Love (LINK)
I discovered Peace last year after seeing them perform at Reading festival. I hadn't heard of them before but headed straight to YouTube once back home. If you watch Made In Chelsea you might recognise them from a gig they did on the show. 'Wraith' will always be my favourite Peace song. 
Arctic Monkeys | AM (LINK)
Oh Alex, I have such a love/hate relationship with you. Their latest album, AM is one of their best in my opinion and they are the one band I'd love to see live. 
Tove Lo Stay High (Habits Remix) (LINK)
My wild card choice, this is very different from the other songs I've mentioned above. I don't know what it is about this particular song but I just like it. Go on, give it a listen.
The Kooks | Listen  (LINK)
I used to love The Kooks back in the day. They remind me of my school days so I was really excited to hear their new stuff. Their first single 'Down' was completely different from their old music - none the less I really like it. 

What did you think of my first, proper none beauty post? Don't worry I'm not changing Make Me Up! It's just nice to have a change and hopefully you get to know me better. P.s don't judge my music taste or I'll come after ya. 

What song is on repeat for you right now?

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment