Monday 14 July 2014

blog post ides
We all have those moments when we loose our blogging mojo and have no idea what to write about. I get it a lot and now I've set myself the challenge to blog everyday in July I definitely need some inspiration. Here are 22 blog post ideas if you need a helping hand!

1. 3 bloggers I read daily
2. Why I became a blogger
3. Products not worth the hype
5. 6 products I couldn't live without
6. Things I've learnt since starting a blog ( SEO/beauty tips/about yourself)
9. Who to follow on Twitter
10. Most re-purchased products
11. Beauty wishlist
12. Beginners guide to natural beauty products
13. Best highstreet nail polish brands
14. How to find your personal, everyday makeup look
15. How I clean my makeup brushes
16. Everyday beauty essentials
17. Best beauty advice I've ever heard
18. How I'm going to make the most of Summer
19. 20 different uses for Vaseline (go on I challenge you!)
22. Leave your blog post idea in the comments below!

I hope you liked at least one of the ideas above and it's inspired you to get writing. A few of the posts are linked to ones I've written so have a nosey at those. How do you find inspiration for what to talk about?

Other blogging tip posts you might find helpful:
15 Tips For Blogging Everyday
Blogging Tips For New Bloggers

0 comments:

Post a Comment