Thursday 3 July 2014

Here is a handful of blogs I absolute adore reading and a small anecdote about why I like them. These talented beauties deserve some love, you might even discover a new favourite!

Fashion and Beauty Tribes
outstanding photography and beautiful layout.
Autumn Leaves
Impeccable, regular daily content. Great for reviews.
A Little Boat Sailing
Stunning photographs & creative mixture of different topics.
The Glow Edit
Professional perfectness, my go-to blog for highend beauty.
Bow Tied Beauty
Natural beauty products galore, best for discovering niche brands.
Rotten Otter
Inspiring photography, creative content and a favourite for NOTD features.

Please leave your blog link in the comments below or share your favourite blog! Check out my Blog Roll for other blogs I love to read.



Have you entered my Simple Skincare giveaway yet? Quick you only have until this tomorrow! Enter here.
image source

0 comments:

Post a Comment