Tuesday 29 July 2014

little mix lip balm review
little mix collection makeup range
Following the success of the last Little Mix and Collection makeup range they are launching some exciting new products this summer. 

Each band member has created her own lip balm scented with their favourite smells and shades. Leigh-Anne's is Mint, Jade's is Raspberry, Jesy's is Vanilla and Perrie's is unscented as she has no sense of smell! I haven't swatched the balms as they don't have any colour pay-off. However, Perrie's white lip balm does offer some subtle shimmer which is nice for layering over lipstick. I'm such a lip balm hoarder, I have at least 3 swimming about in the depths of my handbag. My favourite out of the four has to be Jade's simply because I love the raspberry scent! They all provide optimum hydration to dry lips and the lipstick style packaging makes these effortless to apply. Plus, I love seeing the horror in peoples faces when they think I'm about to apply bright green lipstick then watching their eyebrows screw up in confusion when no colour transfers(easily pleased). I'm really impressed with these, especially as they're so affordable. 

Little Mix are also launching a neutral eyeshadow palette which I've reviewed and swatched here

Collection by Little Mix Lip Balm* �.199 each
Collection by Little Mix All About The Eyes palette* �3.19 available in Superdrug from 30th July

So now I look like the 5th member of Little Mix all I need now is a boyfriend from 1D, hhhmm which one to go for...

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment