Thursday 31 July 2014

Cor Blimey it's hot. We aren't use to this kinda heat in the UK. I've been rocking a SULA (sweaty upper lip alert) for the past week but thanks to the Sure Maximum Protection Anti-perspirant my armpits have been as dry as my mum's roast potatoes.

I picked this up from Boots because my usual go to (Mitchum) just wasn't cutting it anymore. I needed something to battle the British Summer so I could leave the comforts of my cool bedroom before 7pm. I was intrigued by it's unusual design and 48 hour claims.

The antiperspirant has a creamy consistency and twists up through holes at the top of the product. I found you really only need to use a little bit because it goes a long way. It dries within 60 seconds so you can get on with more interesting stuff. Sure recommend you apply this at night-time before going to bed but sometimes I forget and just apply it in the morning.

I found the Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant really does stop sweat. If I've used it the night before I wake up with completely dry underarms and no sweat odor. This really does last 48 hours but in really intense heat or after a workout I'd apply this once a day.

I would definitely recommend this deodorant if you're wanting to keep the sweat away and your normal deodorant isn't doing the job. I would repurchase this when it runs out.

Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant  �5.20 available at Boots.

ps some other summer-related posts to help you through this mini heat wave:
How To Adjust Your Skincare Rountine for Summer
The Do's and Don'ts of Festival Makeup
Nail Varnish Shades that Will Make You Look Tanned
Cooling Products To Get You Through The Summer

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment