Friday 4 July 2014

Being a mascara hoarder I couldn't help but give into this weird looking new mascara from Bourjois. The newest addition to the Bourjois mascara range claims to give lashes impeccable volume with up to 16 hours hold. Here's how I got on...

Firstly, can we discuss the wand? It's design is inspired by round, professional hair brushes. If you look closely you can see that the wand has balls;  the technical term is ' wraparound spheres ' but we normal folk call them tiny little balls. These balls alternative between evenly sized bristles and promise to envelope each lash.

I found the wand seamlessly swiped through my lashes giving them volume, length, thickness and separation without any clumps. The formula isn't too wet either- always a mascara pet peeve. It's one of the only mascara I've used where I feel like I don't  I need to layer it with a different mascara on top. Just this alone creates enough impact. The mascara is also easy to remove with my Eucerin Micellar water. I'll be saying goodbye to my Eyeko Black Magic for now and reaching for this on a daily basis. Might have to pick up the waterproof version for summer!

Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara*  RRP �9.99

Well, I said balls way too much for one post. If you're after a new mascara definitely give this new one from Bourjois a look. 

Have you entered my Simple Skincare giveaway yet? Quick you only have until midnight today! Enter here.

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment