Saturday 19 April 2014

If you're following me on Twitter/Instagram you will know I've been on holiday. Apologies for the obligatory holiday photo's if you have yet to see some proper sunshine where you live. Forever in a blogging frame of mind, I thought this would be the perfect time to share with you what beauty products I took away with me, Enjoy!


Confession time, I've got a box full of cute minis either from beauty boxes, added extras from purchases or magazine freebies. I like to save them up for weekends away, festivals or holidays. I always try to stifle an audible 'aawww' when I come across travel sized miniatures, I mean come on just look at how dinky they are, SO CUTE! Here are some products I'm using to make travelling with toiletries that little bit easier.

Slim Sonic Toothbrush �19.99*
I've been an electric toothbrush convert for nearly two years now. This portable sonic toothbrush boasts 22,000 strokes a minute ensuring teeth are cleaned efficiently. The protective cap this comes with is perfect for travelling and keeps the head dry and clean. The best part? It comes in loads of different colours, too much choice!
Living Nature Skin Minis �20.39*
If you want to keep up your skincare routine whilst on holiday but don't want to bring all your hefty, full size products with you this kit would be perfect. Complete with a cleanser, toner and moisturiser in travel -friendly 30ml bottles. It's also a great introduction to the brand if you've not tried Living Nature before.
No7 Lip and Eye Screen �7.00
Don't forget to protect your lips when sun-bathing. The skin on your lips can become dry and chapped if you don't use SPF. The area around your eyes is also prone to dryness. This moisturising stick from No7 is a holiday essential, I keep in on me all day and re-apply when need.
Batiste Dry Shampoo �2.99
Hot weather = sweaty head. I couldn't resist picking up this mini Batiste, look how small it is! Other good beauty buys for travelling include the Ted Baker Body Wash, I have this in full-size so just had to pick up the mini version. Charles Worthington do a big range of travel hair care products to suit different hair types. The range is often on 3 for 2 in Boots too! Body Shop Body Butters are such a cult beauty buy, lucky for us they do them in small versions as well.

What are you tips for toiletry packing? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment