Sunday 27 April 2014

I'm really lazy when it comes to moisturising. It's just so boring and such a faff. I've discovered some beauty products that make this part of your beauty regime so much more easier, who doesn't want that?

Soap & Glory Spray On Moisturising Mist in Flirtingo �6.50 
I think this is quite similar to the Vaseline Spray and Go. If you're a fan of the Soap and Glory body butters this is a great alternative for the summer months as it's not a heavy and is really quick and easy to apply. Simply spray over dry skin for a gorgeous scent that lingers on the skin all day.

LUSH Therapy Massage Bar �6.50
The concept behind this massage bar is simple, just rub it on bare skin. The heat created by this technique allows the oils to melt on contact. No greasiness and no mess. 'Therapy' is an aromatic mixture of cocoa and Shea butter. It's orange and lavender scent instantly puts me in a good mood and helps me relax. I love using this after a shower when my skin is squeaky clean. If I had a boyfriend I'd make him give me a massage with this bar everyday. Maybe that's why I'm single. 

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser in Nourishing Cocoa �3.56
Anything new from Nivea, I am going to try. I love the concept of this product, anything that makes Moisturising quicker is already in my good books. This is like a conditioner for your skin so you use it after cleansing and rinse it off. Skin is left silky smoothed and hydrated once stepping out of the shower. You can completely skip moisturiser with this product - extra ten minutes in bed, YES!  

Hope these highstreet products help you enjoy moisturising that little bit more. Does anyone else hate it? 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment