Thursday 24 July 2014

seascape soothe sleep oil review

seascape soothe sleep oil

Sometimes dream catchers and a cup of tea before bed isn't enough to ensure a good nights sleep. I love my sleep but lately I've been waking up in the night. I find it hard to switch my brain off and this hot, sweaty weather doesn't help. I've been using this little roller ball to help me drift off to dreamland with ease.

Seascape is a British beauty brand based on the Isle of Jersey. All their products are created with ingredients sourced from local producers. Each range features infusions of unique, hand-blended, essential oil for the ultimate luxurious experience. I love that all products are paraben free and not tested on animals.

The Soothe Sleep Oil comes in a little bottle with a handy roller on the end making application quick and easy. I really like the white packaging this comes in, beautiful yet very simple. As well as containing calming  lavender the oil has a blend of Grape Seed, Sweet Almond, Bitter Orange Flower and Mandarin Orange Peel to aid relaxation. This concoction of natural ingredients creates a delicate scent which isn't too overpowering. Just before I jump into bed I roll the Soothe Sleep Oil onto my temples and under my nose. The soft lavender scent instantly relaxes all my senses and prepares me for a peaceful nights sleep.

I've been using this on nights when I'm finding it difficult to switch off or if I'm feeling particularly anxious. It's hard to comment on whether this makes me sleep better but I do feel calmer and more relaxed after using this. I would even use this in the day before doing something that I'm worried about. 

SeaScape Sooth Sleep Oil* �10.00 available online here 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment