Wednesday 9 July 2014

Oh you know how much I love a good dupe. I'm all about neutral eyes and I reach for my MUA Undressed Me Too palette on an almost daily basis but this new beauty from COLLECTION has taken it's place. The latest Little Mix + COLLECTION collaboration comes in the form of an eyeshadow palette consisting of six neutral shades. When I first laid eyes on it I instantly thought it looked like a drugstore dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. This is a more shimmery but less wallet-weeping version with incredible pigmentation. 

All of the shades have some subtle shimmer and has a buttery soft texture. There isn't a bad shade in the bunch and each one glides on smoothly with just one swipe. The eyeshadow swatches below were all with one single swipe - very impressive for a highstreet palette!
Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette Review and Swatches
 Urban Decay Naked Basics Dupe
(L-R Feather, Sunkissed, Golden Sand, Dazzling Brown, Cocoa Dream and Blackbird)
 Urban Decay Naked Basics palette drugstore dupe

My love for COLLECTION continues. The Little Mix 'All About The Eyes' Palette* will be available in Superdrug from the 30th of July. RRP �3.19

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment