Wednesday 23 July 2014


blackhead clearing gel review
witch blackhead clearing gel review
witch balckhead clearing gel review

Forget about blackhead strips because there's a shiny new product in town. The Witch Blackhead Clearing Gel is a gentle exfoliating gel that removes dead skin cells and rubs away blackheads easily while contracting the pores making your skin look fresher and more radiant.

I couldn't wait to give this a go to see if it really did work! The gel has a thick, gooey texture and a matt finish. You apply this onto dry skin with dry fingers. I squeeze a pea-sized amount onto my nose and forehead and massage for 1-2 minutes. After a while the consistency goes funny and starts to separate, you then rinse of with water.
After the first use I noticed the pores around my nose were a lot clearer and not as noticeable as before. Not all my blackheads were completely gone but I'll continue using this to see if it get's rid of them altogether.

My blackheads were visibly reduced after just one use but not all completely gone. If you suffer from very noticeable blackheads use this in conjunction with a blackhead scrub and pore mask to get rid of those pesky blackheads.

Witch Blackhead Clearing Gel* �4.99 available from July 20 exclusively at Superdrug.



Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment