Tuesday 10 June 2014

I'm a sucker for a highstreet dupe. After hearing Lily and Anna rave on about the ByTerry Ombre Blackstar I immediately added it to my mental wishlist. Then after heading onto the SpaceNK website to find out they are priced at �28 a pop my love for them lessened.

Not one to give up I marched to Boots in search for a Ombre Blackstar highstreet dupe. I was meet with the Max Factor Flipsticks which are a double ended eyeshadow stick. I wasn't too impressed with the pigmentation of these but the Revlon ColourStay Shadow Sticks were better versions with more colour pay-off but still quite different from what I was looking for. The new Seventeen EyeEye crayons look like a good budget buy. They are waterproof shadow sticks which are smooth to apply and come in 4 shades. The winner for me though were the No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define Liners.These creamy sticks are really easy to use and come in 8 wearable shades. The two I have are Black Shimmer and Gunmetal Grey. You can use these all over the lid or the tip point makes it a great eyeliner. The more natural shades in the range would be good for highlighting and using in the corners of the eyes. The formula for these are impressively long-lasting and smudge-proof.

No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define �8.00 available from Boots. 

I've got my eye on a few other shades from the range, are you a fan of these stick style eyeshadows?

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment