Saturday 9 August 2014


Forget about subscription beauty boxes - food boxes are where it's at. Degustabox is a unique, monthly food box service which delivers a boxful of delicious treats for you to test out. If you love food & discovering new brands you'll love Degustabox. This is my first ever Degustabox and I was not disappointed. Here are my thoughts on July's contents.

Zeo Drinks
I'm a fizz fan but these were a little different to your normal soft drink. I tested out all three flavours and they have a crisp, dry taste. My favourite was Citrus Crush and I love the packaging.
Portlebay Popcorn
I was so happy to see these little bags of happiness in my box. I'd tried the Maple Syrup & Bacon popcorn once (4 times) before and I absolutely love it. I've tested the Salt & Sweet variety which is also delicious. Just need to pluck up the courage to test the Chilli & Lime flavour!
Maggi
There was a total of 6 Maggi sachets in this month's box which I thought was really generous. I tried the Peri Peri Chicken sachet and was impressed with how easy they are to use. I'm not a great cook so these are perfect for me!
Dr.Oetker
I wish I was into baking more as these little edible decorations are adorable! I've received some Eton Mess and Violet Crystal Sprinkles to have fun with. Now The Great British Bake Off is starting again I'm sure I'll put these to good use.
The Berry Company White Tea
Last month it was just too hot for a proper cuppa. I'm exited to try this iced tea out, it's something I haven't tried before and the peach flavour sounds yummy.
Hornsby's Cider
I'm a cider drinker and I'm ashamed to admit I let out a little squeal when I saw this. I can confirm these do taste of blueberry, a thumbs up from me.
Green & Black's Lemon Chocolate
I've tried Green & Black's chocolate a few times before but I wouldn't treat myself to it  so it was great to see it in July's Degustabox. The lemon really compliments the dark chocolate and I had this melted over a poached pear - nom.

I love the idea of trying new types of food each month and discovering new brands. Unlike beauty boxes, Degustabox uses full size products and you receive 9-14 products. It only costs �12.99 per month and I'd definitely recommend the service, plus you can get �3 off your first box with the code - 096SF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment