Saturday 2 August 2014

cocoa brown 1 hour tan review

cocoa brown tan before and after

As you can tell from yesterday's post, I'm a fake tan kinda girl. Gone are the days of orange-looking, biscuit-smelling fake tans; you can now buy fake tan that looks so genuine nobody would question that 'sunkissed olive' isn't your natural colour. The latest one I've tried is the Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse.

Despite hearing lots of good things about the brand, this is the first thing I've tested out from the Cocoa Brown range. The 1 hour Tan Mousse claims to provide a golden tan in just one hour.

The mousse foam is slightly tinted so you can see where you've applied the tan. I found this easiest to apply with a tanning mitt which Cocoa Brown also make. I tested this out on my legs at first leaving the tan on for one hour before rinsing off. The result was a very subtle but still noticeable. I prefer my tan a little darker so a few days later I tried again this time leaving it on for 3 hours for a deeper colour. The result was a lot darker yet still very natural looking. You can build up the colour by applying more tan before rinsing off. As you can see from the before and after photo's above it doesn't look orange or fake at all. Also, this doesn't have that horrible fake tan scent - yay! The colour continues to develop once washed off and lasts around 5 days.

I'm really happy with the results of this. I'll be putting my trusty Xen Tan Mist Intense on the back burner for now as this is just as good and a fraction of the price. I'd recommend this for fake tan newbies as it's super easy to apply and natural looking.

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse* �7.99 available from Boots, Superdrug, Feel Unique and Primark. 

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment