Thursday 14 August 2014

scentchips review ukscentchips review

If like me you love scented candles, you're going to love these. ScentChips are little wax leaves which melt when heated and fill the air with a luxurious, beautiful scent. There are over 70 different fragrances to choose from and you can melt them individually or blend them together to create your very own unique fragrance. I've always wanted to make my own signature fragrance so I love Scentchips.

I've been burning Magnolia, Freesia and Sunflower which produces a fresh, clean scent. I used just two Scentships at first and the wax is lasting ages! I've used 6 tea light candles and I can't see me needing to replace the wax any time soon. The fragrance is very powerful considering the chips are quite small. Scentchips are the strongest fragrance melt on the market and the scent will travel over 250 metres!

Scentchips* are available at selected Holland and Barrett stores in pre-packed kits at �2.99 and will hopefully be available on their website soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment