Saturday 24 December 2011

Bit of an update, week in photo's and upcoming blog posts! This is my last post before christmas so I hope you all have a good'n & if you don't celebrate christmas I hope you have a lovely time with your family. 


Some christmas photo's below - I can't do nail art but the fourth photo is my attempt at christmas puds. Sixth photo is a natural teeth whitening kit I am reviewing, will keep you updated on that! I don't have any snow where I live, just rain!

I'm trying out some lip foils for Make Me Up. The colours are above, which ones would you like to see me wearing? Also, I'm really surprised at how successful my false eyelash post was. I had no idea they were so popular! So i'll keep you updated on any false eyelash additions. I'm thinking of do a similar post but with fake tan? I will be doing a post on beauty blogging tips too! I've added another video to youtube, you can see it here & you can subscribe to be the first to watch new videos.

Anyway I'll let you go now, time for fam, food & films. Have a beautiful christmas!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment