Tuesday 6 December 2011

I love the build up to christmas. This is just a little update on me and my blog. I have created a Youtube channel, need to add my video & edit my profile so it's completely naked atm but you can check it out here. Sorry, i haven't uploaded my first YT video yet but I'm having so much trouble editing it on windows movie maker. I'm working on it now as I want you to see it asap. Last week I passed my driving test! Very happy, it was my third attempt! Upcoming post's include 'False Eyelashes' and 'Best Beauty Gifts this Christmas'. Can't wait to share those with you! Also, this year I forgot to buy an advent calender so on twitter I am posting a  different christmassy photo everyday. Already have a few up - you can seem those here. I'm thinking of making a Facebook profile for my blog, should I? Let me know your thoughts as I always LOVE reading your comments.
Some of my December Favourites;chritsmas decorations,Xen-Tan, Tetley tea, GOSH nail glitters(don't last long on), legal driver & more decorations.


happy christmas!
x
Also, noticed i was no.1 on bloglovin's up & coming WOOO!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment