Sunday 18 September 2011

 I am the kind of daughter that hangs around the cosmetic isle's whilst her mum does the food shopping. So I was delighted to hear a new make up brand was going to launch at Tesco. VIVO has a whole range of products too tickle your fancy. Affordable and on-trend; this brand is definitely worth checking out on your next weekly shop. I was kindly sent some products to review,however my opinions are my own and as always, honest. 
Trio Eye shadow Palette �2.50
The pigmentation is quite good for it's price. They have a lovely range of colours & this neutral palette is my favourite. The double ended brush makes application easy. I used this to create a brown smoky eye & was happy with the end result! Will blog a picture soon ;)
Ultimate Base Concealer Kit �5
I love the highlighter that comes with this, will be using daily! For a review on this with some before and after pictures check out my previous post here. For a budget concealer this was okay, but I think I prefer the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection one. The highlighter is the highlight of this kit. 
Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss �1.50
This come is a tube that you have to squeeze to get out product. It can get a little messy as you can see in the photograph! If you like lip glosses you will like this, the coverage is build-able and it leaves a nice sparkly sheen.

Overall, I like the wide range of products VIVO have. Although I haven't tried them I like the look of their baked eye shadows & blushers. They also do lipsticks for just �1.99! I'm always a bit vary of budget foundations, so I'm not sure if that would be a hit. But I am tempted to pop to Tesco to check out what other things they have to offer! What do you think of VIVO? x





Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment