Saturday 10 September 2011

'Say cheese!' I actually dread those two words. Pictures of me with my mouth open are extremely rare. Why I hear you ask, well we can't all have everything. And I don't like my smile. As a beauty product lover, I have tried and tested a whole range of products that claim to give me that 'Hollywood Smile'. I wanted to share my expereiences and show you the products that worked; and the ones that didn't. 


Arm and Hammer Advanced Whitening �1.00 2.5/5 
Really good value for money & I love the packaging of these products. The Toothpaste claims to turn teeth 3 shades whiter. Whilst this is very effective at cleaning my teeth and removing plague, I didn't notice a great difference in the colour of my teeth. Arm and Hammer web site here


Beverly Hills Sensitive Whitening �2.99 2/5
'Whiter teeth in just 1 minute'. I had high exceptions for this product, & it took me ages to find a Superdrug that stocked it. After reading lots of good reviews on this, it didn't live up. I had to cover my teeth in the paste & leave it on for 1 minute. Unfortunately I didn't notice a difference. When I had finished the product my teeth were only slightly whiter. More Beverly Hills here.


Pearl Drops Hollywood Smile �5.10 3/5
This is the one I am currently using. It guarantees to whiten your teeth in just 3 weeks. It also comes with a 'teeth colour guide' allowing you to monitor the progress. After 3 weeks of use, my teeth were slightly whiter. I was disappointed with the results. However, once switching from a manual brush to an electric brush - It all changed...
Pearl Drop site here!


Arm and Hammer Sonic Spinbrush �12.99 5/5
Unlike most electric toothbrushes, instead of rotating this one vibrates. Ever since using this with my Pearl Drops toothpaste I have noticed my teeth look a lot whiter and feel cleaner. I had been using manual toothbrushes for a while & thought they were doing the job just fine. After just one use of this I Instantly noticed a difference in the way my teeth felt & looked. It has also helped to get the most from my toothpaste. I really wish I had this when I was using the Arm & Hammer Whitening toothpaste as it would had probably improved the results. If you are going to splurge on a toothpaste it's just as important to have a good toothbrush. I would definatley recommend this one. Available from Superdrug, Boots & some supermarkets.



Even if you don't like you teeth, it's always important to
Smile!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment