Friday 23 September 2011


George at Asda Quick Dry in Orange �1.75

GOSH Nail Laquor in Hologrphic �4.50
LOVE the effect this gives, but it does take 3/4 coats!

OPI in Roadhouse Blues �10.50

N.Y.C in Yellow �1.99
I have had this for waay too long! But I love the colour & can't find it any more.

Mavala in YlangYlang �2.99
great 'smart' varnish, I wear this to job interviews!

Myface Lil' Bling in Aubergine �5.99

Collection 2000 Hot Looks �1.79
These are really good value for money, however sometimes the brushes aren't very good so check before you buy!

No7 in Salsa �7.00

Barry M in Cyan Blue �2.99

Mavala in French CanCan �2.99
I was sent both Mavala nail polishes & I found they didn't last very long unless I used a top coat. 

So that was a  list of my fav nail varnishes. I think that you don't need to spend a lot; as long as you have a good top coat your sorted! My all time favourite colour has to be yellow, I find painting my nails really relaxing. If your looking for a bargain opt for Asda's own range. They have a lovely range of colours & only �1.75 each! My Splurge product would have to be Myface's varnishes. Good quality, only need one coat and doesn't chip. Do you have a fav brand/colour? x



Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment