Friday 2 September 2011

hello september. Those lazy months of summer will soon feel like a distant memory as we cling onto the last few days of sunshine. Whether your heading back to school, college, uni or work here is something that might cheer you up. A selection of my favourite products this months, specially chosen and trailed just for you. 



Original Konjac Sponge �5.25
Now, this first product is worth raving about. It is a face and body sponge that not only does wonders for your skin; it is biodegradable and 100% natural. Made from potato fibres, this sponge gently exfoliates,cleanses and softens my skin leaving a nice healthy glow. Very good value for money, and a real treat for you! Suitable if you find muslin clothes to harsh or if you have sensitive skin. Read more on this here.

TOMMYGUNS Colour Save Intensive Mask �7.00
You may not recognize this haircare brand but they have won numerous awards - rightly so! Because I dye my hair blonde it often looks dull, this product helps to condition and brighten my hair. It smells lovely too, with a blend of apricot and almond.I use this once a week ot when I want my hair to look it's best. View other products from their range here

Blink Eyebrow Grooming Gel �15.00
This coloured gel is great for filling in any gaps and doesn't leave your eyebrows feeling crusty! It also doubles up as a mascara - making the price not seem so bad. It is great for keeping my brows in place & I use it daily! Blink website here

Purity Facial Exfoliator �5.99
A really nice gentle exfoliator. It contains ground coconut shell to exfoliate as well as Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerine and Aloe Vera. Leaves my skin conditioned & clear. I'll always use this before applying fake tan to my face. Purity products here.

L'Occitane Organic Lavender Body Lotion �18.00
You may already know this, but I'm a big fan of lavender scented beauty products. I apply this after a shower, the smell is so relaxing and it leaves my skin nice and soft. The non greasy formula absorbs quickly too. Check out their lovely website here.

SteamCream �10.50
I like my product packaging, and it doesn't get any better than this. This multi-purpose cream is handmade in England. The steam-infused process used to create the cream gives it it's unique name. The natural ingredients it contains inclulde; lavender oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter and oatmeal infusion. Specially selected ingredients help to keep my skin hydrated and feeling soft. I LOVE the tin it comes in, I will be keeping it long after the cream has ran out! Check them out here. My favourite August Favourite! 
Bombshell Body Revealing Body Cleanser �12.75
I'm attending my friends birthday party this month and the dress I'm wearing shows of my back. Before I discovered this product, I had planned on using my normal face cleanser to keep my back looking clear! This product contains micro-crystals that help to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells. I use this daily to keep my skin looking fresh & clear. Check out more from the range here

Smooch Eye shadow Duo in Suede �9.50
New make up brand Smooch recently launch some new cosmetics. I am big fan of their eye shadow's. Good pigmentation and a lovely range of colours to choose from. I like their matte black packaging too! At the minute everything as 50% off - be quick as it ends soon. View Smooch Cosmetics here

Blink Luscious Lash Oil �16.00
Second Blink product, this lash oil moisturises, strengthens and conditions my eyelashes. I really like the hard brush it comes with as it's easy to coat every lash. It also smells very nice! With hints of Apricot & jasmine. It is a little bit pricey, a cheaper alternative would be some good old vaseline.  

Lipcote Lipstick Sealer �3.45
If you wear lipstick, you need this in your life. Simples. This classic product has been going for 50 years & is just as strong today. It stops lipstick from feathering and gives a nice velvet finish. Beautifully packaged and designed, a must have product for all beauty junkies. View the website here

Sranrom Blissful Blossoms Shower Gel �12.00
Silly me forgot to illustrate this, but I love it & want to include it in my favs! I like my shower gels to smell amazing - and this does not dissappoint. With aromas like champaka and ylang ylang this luxourious product is very relaxing. I have to use this everytime I shower! More Sranron here.

Another month gone, another post of my favourite beauty products. Let me know if you prefer the layout where my illustrations are bigger or if you like the old way where they are all together in a line. 


Have you tried anything above? x

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment