Tuesday 30 August 2011


As you are reading this post, I am anyway on holiday sunbathing, Lol jokes I'm in the UK its probs raining. I wanted to share with you what I've taken with me. I have chosen each product specially; Either because of it's size, different uses or I just love it!

Avene Moderate Protection Spray 20 SPF �21.00
Encase britain has a heat wave I am taking some sun cream. I love this one by Avene and blogged about it here

Jigsaw Organic Hand Cream No.1 �16.00
Perfect travel size hand cream, it is a sample but It's a great product. My hands crave for this when I haven't used it. It smells delicious too - with woody and citrus notes. It also contains 88% organic ingredients. 

Purity Facial Wash �4.99
The 'push' dispenser on this products makes it unique from any other skincare products I own. I love this because it leaves my skin feeling really soft. The sugar and plant based formula creates a foam when massaged into the skin, removing any traces of dirt and leaving my skin clear.

Operation Glam Shampoo and Conditioner �5.75 each
You may have heard of the famous singer Lulu, well she has her own range of beauty products and I have taken away her shampoo and conditioner on hols with me! They are perfect travel size products and are designed to make hair appear thicker. I would say my hair is naturally quite thick, but it does help to add volume. For their size they are a bit pricey, I expect you are paying a lot as they are a celebrity branded beauty product.  

Steamcream �10.50
how nice is the product packaging? I've included the box it comes in because I love that too! I am taking this away with me because not only does is it a face moisteriser, you can also use it on your body. I don't want to say to much on this product as I've  illustrated it for my 'August Favourites' were I will talk about it a bit more.


Cuticura Original Hand Hygiene Gel 99p
Can't go on holiday without some anti-bacterial gel! This travel size bottle is perfect to keep in your pockets/handbag/car and kills 99.99% of bacteria.


Purity Conditioning Cleansing Lotion �4.99
I'm taking this away with me because not only it is a cleanser, it is also a make up remover! This has a rich formula which contains avocado oil, aloe and rose water. It's great for sensitive skin and helps to keep my face moisturised and hydrated.


* this was a scheduled post that didn't go up! But I wanted to share it with you anyway, I also took my trusted Tangle Teezer  and a Sranrom shower gel which I will inculded in my August Favs! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment