Wednesday 17 August 2011


Not everyone uses hand creams, but I like them, I find if I don't use them my hands feel really dry. So I wanted to share with you a few of my favourites! I have also linked each product to a website encase you fancied a nose :)


Tisserand Nourishing hand and nail cream �6.75
I'm a fan of lavender scented products, this one does not disappoint! It contains a range of essential oils including rose, jojoba and green tea. Absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving my hands feeling greasy.  Also the lavender is organic! You can view more of the range here.


Cuticura Vitamin E Hand and Nail Treatment 99p
We all know vitamins are good for us, I love it when they are included in beauty products.This is probably the thinnest out of all the ones I use. It leaves my hands feeling soft quickly so it is great if your on the go. Check out their website here.


Sranrom Calm down Hand cream �6.00
The philosophy behind Sranrom is that our busy lives leave us feeling tired and worn-out. Their range has been designed to create feelings of ease. Each product has been specially formulated with essential oils that help regulate our emotions and also benefit the earth. This also smell yummy; with notes of lemongrass and kaffir lime. Browse other products by Sranrom here.


Mavala Nutritive Nail Cream
This hand cream comes with a little spatula to aid application. Beautifully packaged; this nail cream helps to restore dry, brittle and damaged nails. I would recommend this to anyone that wears false nails. More Mavala product available here.


Cuticura Dry Skin 99p 
This is great if you suffer from really dry hands & it will be perfect for the winter time. Rich hand cream that does exactly what is says on the tin (tube). The best thing about Cuticura hand creams are the prices! Affordable, yet they work just as well as more expensive brands. 


Queen Sensiderma Rich Hand Cream �9.35
I featured this in my Skincare routine, you can read about it here! http://makemeupkia.blogspot.com/2011/07/skincare-rountine.html

Have a lovely week, hope I didn't use too many adjectives! Hello to my new followers! Lots of exciting post's coming up
Kia x


Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment