Saturday 20 August 2011

I don't do this normally, In fact I've never done this. It is completely out of the blue and unplanned. But I shall be away for the week. I am going on holiday, nothing to exotic. I'll still be in the UK & I wont reveal where I am going, what would be the fun in that?! but I will take plenty of pictures so you might be able to guess ;)  I will be back on Monday the 29th.


I don't want to go into an Oscar worthy speech & bore you but, I would just like to say that I am very grateful 75 people are reading what I blog about, when (if) I reach 100 followers I will do a post on the girl behind the blog. I like it when blogs are personal & you can relate to the writer. There is so much you don't know about me ;) yet.


Up coming post's on Make me up
guide to false tan
Review of Liz Earle's new Sheer skin tint & comparing it with other tinted moisturisers
Caring for coloured hair
Getting rid of dark circles & puffiness
August favourites - with  illustrations
holiday beauty essentials
teeth whitening 




See you soon!


















p.s i will have limited internet access but you can keep up to date with me on my travels on twitter here

0 comments:

Post a Comment