Sunday 14 August 2011


Bio Oil 60ml �8.99
I'm sure you all recognise this product, renowned for it's quality and versatility. I like to put this on my face once a week before bed, it really helps to hydrate my skin.It also helps improve the appearance of scars, uneven skin  tone and ageing skin. Available from Boots,Superdrug & also some Supermarkets. 














Sensitive Skin Oil 250ml �17.65
Formulated by dermatologists, this skin oil contains no perfume, essential oils or unnecessary ingredients. It is ideal sensitive,dry or irritated skin. I like to use this as an after sun, I also pour a little into the bath for a luxurious soak! You can use it as an massage oil too, it has a non greasy formula and sinks quickly into my skin.










Black Chicken Love your Body Oil 100ml �45.50
I do love my body when using this oil! It contains 12 different essential oils including  roseship,carrot,coconut,patchouli and hazelnut. Each individual oil helps to hydrated your skin and calm your mind. This skin definitely smells the nicest out of them all! Made from 100% natural ingredients it helps prevent the signs of ageing. The light formula makes it non greasy and absorb easily into the skin! I love the modern packaging and the robust bottle it comes in. Avaliable from Selfridges and online at http://blackchickenremedies.co.uk





Do you use a body/skin oil? Or have tried any of the products above? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment