Friday 29 July 2011


Beauty and Fashion blogger Kate, has been wowing us with her beautiful photogrpahy, product reviews and lovely outfit posts since starting up her blog last year. You can't help but love her blog! Read on to get all the goss on ghostparites...  


Why did you initially decide to start a blog?

I'm not quite sure what started it, as I don't remember how I found the blogging community. I just decided it would be an exciting thing to do, and I was lucky enough to have a blog which took off quite quickly so I worked hard at it. My love of cosmetics and fashion made me want to blog, but I had no idea of the opportunities it would lead to, or the friends I would make from it! 

Do you have a favourite skincare brand?
I love Liz Earle, it's a brand which has a lot of hype around it, especially in the blogging community. I don't particularly like my skin but this seems to really help it. I also like Avene and Kiehls 

Favourite places to shop?

For cosmetics, I like Space NK and Harvey Nicols as they have everything and for clothes it's usually just Topshop, Urban Outfitters and H&M




illustration inspired by Kate's recent
 'daily make up' post
What beauty product can you not live without?

I do love my Liz Earle moisturiser for normal/combination skin and the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. I also like Boots Botanics eye makeup remover.


Could you recommend three of your favourite blogs?


Definitely go have a nosey at Kate's blog, you wont be disappointed! http://gh0stparties.com/ 


Fancy taking part in next months blogger spotlight? Comment or tweet me 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment