Wednesday 27 July 2011


Each individual product has been specially selected by me because I can't fault them in anyway. All have exceeded my expectations and are generally just lovely products. All views are 100% honest and my own.

Nair Silky sensations (kiwi) 6.99
This hair removal cream leaves my legs fuzz free and moisturised, if you normally get a rash after using these sort of creams this one would be perfect for you as it's developed for sensitive skin. I'll use this instead of shaving because it keeps my legs smooth for 6 days!


Liz Earle light moisturiser 17.60
In my last months favourites post (I'll put a link at the end of this post if you missed it) I included the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, I instanly feel in love with it and had to try out something else of theirs. I love this moisturiser because it smells lovely and it's light, ideal for the summer. It add a nice natural glow to my skin!


Lee Stafford Argan Oil Deep Nourishing treatment 14.99
I treat my hair to this every other week, it leaves it looking glossy and keeps it conditioned. I like to leave it on for half an hour and then rinse it with cold water for extra shine.


Jigsaw bath milk (No 1) 25.00
I'm a shower person but I do like a nice bath, Cosmo mag & this bath milk - sorted. It smells so yummy! It contains hints of citrus fruits with woody notes. What I also love about this is that it's made in Devon and it's organic. 


MakeBelieve Self Tan Mousse 30.00
If I sunbath I normally just get burnt, so fake tan is a much healthier and safer option. This fake tan from MakeBelieve is my all time favourite. I have tested out a lot of different brands and this comes out on top. It smells sweet and can be used on your face and body. I will be dedicating a blog post to this product because I love it so much!


Tresemme Thermal Creations Blow dry potion 2.48
I wont use any heated styling products on my hair without using this, it leaves my hair looking smoother & feeling softer. The product doesn't feel sticky when I apply it and keeps the frizz away.


Lil Bling Chrome Nail Varnishes (limelight) 5.99
Only needs one coat and dries quickly; what else do you need from a nail varnish! Lovely range of colour, I love the packaging too. You can see my post on these here.


St Ives Apricot Scrub 30ml 1.01
I like to exfoliate my face once a week and this is my favourite face scrub, the smell,the product,the price! I love everything about this. A lot of my friend use this, I would highly recommend it.



Neals Yard Replenishing eye cream 22.50
I suffer from under eye dark circles so eye cream is a must have item for me. I love this one by Neals Yard, it helps to reduce puffiness & dark circles; meaning I don't need to use as much concealer! It smells lovely, and also contains no synthetic fragrances or colours.



FrontCover eye shadow (twinkling gold) 4.00
Good pigmentation is the main thing I look out for in eye shadows and FrontCover don't let me down. They have a wide range of colours but my favourite has to be twinkling gold. I use it all over my lids or just in the inner corners of my eyes to open them up.


LP Skin Thearpy lip exfoliator  20.00
This tastes smells delicious! It's a life saver when your lips are looking a bit dry or chapped. I find my lip products go on better after using this, like most of the LP Skin thearpy range it has an orange blossom scent to it. 




Hope you enjoyed my July Favourites, if you would like to see a review on any of the products mentioned above, just ask! Here is a link to my June Favourites if you missed it - http://makemeupkia.blogspot.com/2011/07/june-favourites.html Let me know if you like the illustrations x

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment