Saturday 2 July 2011



1.Superdrug's Essential Eye make up remover 99p 
This is my favourite eye make up remover, it does the job & is an absolute bargain!

2. Collection 2000 lip puff cream in Angel Delight 2.99 (out July 6)
I wear this everyday, it's such a nice natural colour & smells soo good! You can see what it looks like on in this post.

3.Collection 2000 hot looks nail varnish in Lemon Soda 1.79
Another bargain buy, Yellow has to be my all time favourite nail colour.

4. Revlon ColourStay foundation for combination/oily 12.49
I normally use the normal/dry foundation but I prefer this one for the summer because the finish is a little matt & has a heavier coverage. 

5. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 11.75
Did you know one of these is sold every 30 seconds? This is the first ever Liz Earle product I have ever tried & I can honestly say I am in love with it!! It's smells good, it feels good & After just a few uses I can already seen a difference in my skin. I'm thinking of trying more Liz Earle products, Does any recommend something? Also, if you buy their three daily essentials you get a free gift worth 16.10 - I do love a good bargain :) http://uk.lizearle.com/

6. Primark Hair doughnut 1.00
In the picture above I am wearing my hair doughnut, which was only a pound from primarini. It is surprising good quality!

These are my favourite products at the minute, let me know if you would like to see this every month :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment