Tuesday 19 July 2011

I always get the same problem whenever I buy an eyeshadow palette, there is at least one colour that I know I'll never use! So I was delighted when I heard Frontcover were bringing out a 'To Go Collection'. You  get to choose exactly what colours you want in your eyeshadow palette. I'll show you how it works :)











firstly, you will have an empty palette which includes a double ended brush and mirror.

you pick the colour you want to use.


they pop in easily

ta-daa! Your palette is created and customised just for you.

I really love the idea of this, the eyeshadows are very pigmented and there are lots of colours to choose from!  
In the photograph (left) I am wearing

  1. Powder Puff all over the eye.
  2. Twinkling Grape in the outer corner.
  3. Baked Bronze in the crease.
  4. Also Twinkling Gold on the lower lash line. 
I can't wait to try out different combinations & might have to try out some other shades! Each shade is 4.00 and in total the whole palette was 15.00.
More details on the Frontcover website here
Or you can stalk & ask Frontcover questions on their Facebook or Twitter :)

Hope you enjoyed my review! What do you think of this idea? x


Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment