Monday 18 July 2011

Moroccan Oil is becoming more and more popular in the beauty industry. Brands such as Tresseme and Vo5 have recently brought out new Moroccan oil ranges. Celebrities such as Kate Moss and Sienna Miller are rumoured to be big fans too! Out of all of them, my favourite Moroccan Argan Oil range is from Lee Stafford. 


The Range was brought out this year in June, I have tried out the Shampoo & Conditioner (pictured below) which I automatically fell in love with after the first use! Then I Went on to try the Conditioning mask & heat defence spray. 




These two products felt really luxurious in my hair and smell delicious! What drew me to the Lee Stafford range is the packaging, I love the colour scheme & product design.I find the smell of haircare products really important; so they didn't disappoint.


This mask is for use inbetween the shampooing & conditioning, after I used it my hair was very soft & felt expensive :) I then Sprayed it with the Lee Stafford heat Defence spray & blow dried my hair. Even though the products don't suggest this, they really helped to lighten my coloured hair - which was a bonus! 

The Shampoo and Conditioner are 10.99 each. Because it is quite an expensive range, I use these products every other week or If I am going out some where nice & I want my hair to look it's best I always reach for these! The Deep Nourishing Mask is 14.99 and the Heat Defence Spray is 12.99. I would recommend these products to anyone that suffers from dry or damaged hair.

Here is a link to the Lee Stafford website if you wanted to find out more information on the products, or you can find them in your local Boots.

Has anyone tried Moroccan Argan Oil or any Lee Stafford products before? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment