Tuesday 26 July 2011


Hope you are all having a good week, today is my dad's birthday & I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my face. Me and the fam are hopefully going out for a meal later so i'll tweet all the goss this evening! I don't really do FOTD post's, but I have got some really lovely products lately that I wanted to share with you :)


Living Nature Tinted Moisturiser 18.40
If you've not heard of Living Nature, you must check out all their lovely products here. This is perfect for the summer months or when you don't feel like wearing foundation. I love this tinted moisturiser because it's very hydrating the coverage is good & leaves a nice healthy glow on my face. 


Frontcover eye shadow (Powder Puff) 4.00
This is a nice subtle colour that I applied all over my eye lids & on the inner corners. Frontcover's eye shadow are very pigmented & no creasing! 


Collection 2000 Shimmer Shade (blushalious) 4.19
I like to swirl all these colours together, to create a natural looking colour on my cheeks.


Living Nature Lipstick (Dawn) 13.80
Another Living Nature product! This lipstick is a frosted pink shade,looks lovely in the day time & it's made from natural ingredients. Every girl should own a pink lipstick!


MUA Face Powder (Shade 1) 1.00
I used this today to set the tinted moisturiser & stop my face from get oily. I love this and cannot get over the price of these products. 


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Light) 4.19
The only bad thing about this is that the type has rub off, other then that this is a great concealer for covering up dark circles & spots. 


Powder Brush
This came in a set of a few other brushes so I'm not sure how much it is, sorry! I used this to apply the powder and also my blusher.


17 Lash Defining Mascara 5.29
Lately to apply my mascara I have been using a 'dabbing effect' which I find works a lot better then using a zig-zag motion. Definitely woth giving a go. 


You can also find me on twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/kiamakemeup 
Enjoy the rest of your day x



0 comments:

Post a Comment