Wednesday 10 August 2011



I don't normally brave the no foundation look, but I have been testing out some lovely skincare products lately (blog post coming up soon) and my skin is looking ok! Here is what I am wearing on my face and nails today. 

Mavala Matt Top Coat �10.25
Now this is something to rave about, you apply it on top of your nail varnish and it give them a matte look! Nice change from the norm glossy finish. 

MUA Face Powder in shade 1 �1.00
Make up for a �1? Yes please! I have tried a few things from this brand an have been really impressed by everything. I used a bit of this on my T zone to stop any oiliness.

Mavala Nail Varnish in French Cancan �2.99
This colour looks great on all skin tones, good quality and price!

MakeBelieve Illuminating Concealer �15.00
Popped some of this on my dark circles, around my nose and other blemishes. It has a pink undertone so it is ideal for covering blue dark circles.

MakeBelieve Bronzer �15.00
Another makebelieve product! The range is designed to enhance fake tan. I love this bronzer because it come in a sturdy compact, which includes a mirror and also the softest brush in THE world to help apply the product. 

Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cake �2.99
I have so much love for these. I wrote a post on them a while back, you can read it here.

Shu Uemura Ultimate Expression Mascara �20.00
This mascara wand has a mixture of soft and hard bristles. It is set a 8 degrees to really hug every lash. It's smudge-proof, clump-proof and leaves my lashes looking longer!

Tried any of these products? x

Find me on twitter here




Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment