Monday 8 August 2011

It's not often I get to blog about a new make up brand, so when I heard about this one I was very excited! 


Smooch is a British based cosmetic company, it's concept can be read here.
I was offered to review some of their product's. All views are my own & honest.
Suede - 9.50
Duo compact eye shadows, delicately packaged in a black rubber case. They both have great pigmentation and blend really easily onto my eyes. Lovely selection of colours too, 12 different shades to choose from.

Kookie Crumble - 8.50
Another Duo product, each colour works in harmony to create a subtle glow to my cheeks. You can also use the colour on your left as a highlighter. Both compact's come with a handy mirror,and they are perfect handbag size!

Black Lash - 8.95
When I first saw this mascara wand I thought Oh yes, I love chunky mascara's! The brush clings onto every lash, separating and lifting as I drag the wand upwards.


I love the product packaging, soft matte rubber containers wrapped in a lace pattern. They look very nice on the dressing table and in my make up bag! Want to hear the best bit? Everything online has 50% off , but be quick because they wont be on offer forever.

They also do nail varnishes, lipsticks, lip glosses....spoilt for choice! 
Check out the new range - www.smoochcosmeticsuk.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment