Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hello :) The weather has been so nice today! Been using my Avene protection spray & Liz Earle Skin tint as they both contain SPF. Hope the weather stays like this for a while!

On Tuesday I attended my first ever event, I was so nervous! It was for the launch of Frontcover's Autumn/Winter range. I have been invited to a couple of event's before but they are always in London & it's such a trek! However, I do love Frontcover so I decided to go along. 

We were greeted by Michelle,creative director & illustrator.Which was followed by champagne and cupcakes ( made by Kate Middletion's brother!) Then we gathere around a big table full of FrontCover products for us all to ogle at whilst Michelle explained the range. 
I was really impressed by it all; the quality, the packaging, the price, the colours..Couldn't fault anything! Also I love the fact that the photographs on the front of the boxes are created using only Frontcover products. Towards the end we were given the oppintunity to choose anything from their range to take with us. I filled with absolute panic at the idea of trying to choose something as I loved everything! In the end I opted for their Air Kiss Box - so happy I went for this one. Will do a review/illustration of it soon :)

Loved my first blogger event, can't wait for more! If you have any questions, please do ask! Have a lovely week x 

(quick question, is my font to small? Thank you in advance!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment