Friday 30 September 2011


Feast your eyes on this beauty. Part of Frontcover's new Autumn Winter range. I was given this at their event which I blogged about here. I've never really owned many lipsticks, purely because I don't have the foggiest what to go for. But as soon as I saw this I knew I needed it in my life. With it comes; 20 mini lipsticks, nude lip liner,retractable lip brush and some hints & tips.


This is a must have product for all make up junkies, I love experimenting with all the colours!  Each one has a really nice creamy formula that lasts. The lip brush is okay but I think I'll save that for when the lipstick has nearly ran out & you try to get what's left out of the bottom. The nude lip liner is a bit dark for me,but it's a good product. The lipsticks also double up as cream blushers! I love the packaging and all the lipstick names too.




My current fav is 'Pink Papaya' lipstick on the bottom left. The kit has everything from bubblegum pink to vampy red. Will be showing swatches in upcoming posts. Cannot get over the price! This is avaiable from Boots & it's on the Christmas 3 for 2. Better whip out the advantage card before they all sell out.

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment