Saturday 8 October 2011

Each individual product has been specially selected by me because they are my 'favourites'. All have exceeded my expectations and are generally just lovely products. Some have been sent & some I have purchased; this will be clearly stated below. It is important to me that my readers know all views are 100% honest and my own.

Cor Silver Soap �15 for 10g
Something unique to start off with, this soap contains silver. Why I hear you ask. Well, silver is known for it's anti-bacterial and healing propities. As well as this the soap also contains marine Collagen, Sericin and Chitosan that claims to �add a youthful appearance�, �form a film� and �even out skin tone. Sounds like the perfect soap, and after a months use I have to agree! I applied to my skin & left it on for a couple of minutes. Once rinsed off it left my skin firm & clean. It does also moisturise but I still have to apply a lotion afterwards. I use this a couple of times a week because i felt using it daily left my skin a bit dry. Overall it's a good soap, but it is very pricey, so you may have to add it to your Christmas list! More Cor - http://www.corsilver.co.uk/

Lucy Russell Organic Sugar Scrub �27.00 for 200ml
This one is for all you organic lovers! Lucy Russell creates luxury organic handmade  skincare. I was kindly sent some samples which I had to share with you. My favourite has to be the sugar scrub. Love the glass blue packaging it comes in, and it has a delicious May Chang and Eucalyptus scent. The scrub is made from organic brown sugar combined with coconut oil.Will blog about the other products shortly! Check out the award winning range here - http://www.lucyrussellorganics.co.uk/

Ahava Caressing Body Sorbet �25 for 350ml
Possibly the biggest tub of body moisturiser I have ever seen! Love this product, definitely going in my top 5 moisturisers! I do think it is pricey, but I like the finish & the way it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. http://www.ahava.co.uk/

Bodhi Jasmine Falls Relaxing bath and shower therapy �23.00 for 250ml
Bodhi specializes in creating products that are good for you on the outside as well as the inside! I am yet to come across a more relaxing or beautifully scented beauty product. This leaves my skin smelling delicious long after use. It contains  Jasmine Absolute, Lavender and Ylang-Ylang. I would also recommend  their Rosmeray Chi & Ylang Ylang. Browse their website here - http://www.bodhi.uk.com/

Lulu Bombshell Body Quenching Oil �18.50
Did you know current strictly come dancing contestant Lulu has her own range of beauty products? Well you do now! Whenever I have my legs on display, I'll turn to this lovely body oil. I really like the fact it comes with a spray pump. I've not seen that before with a body oil & it aids application. Smells like rosehip & leaves skin looking smooth and hydrated. Really nice lightweight oil. More of Lulu's range - http://www.lulusplace.co.uk/

Ahava Mineral Botanic Lotus & Chestnut �15
Second Ahava product that has made it into my favs. This is also massive & is the biggest shower gel I own. I'm more of a shower person & this is a nice treat for my skin. The gel almost looks pearly & creates a thick lather when massaged in - leaving skin hydrated and clean.

Lavera Sensitive Organic Mineral Eye shadow in Golden Beige �9.50
Love the colour of this eye shadow, such a wearable everyday shade. Pigmentation is very good, doesn't crease,suitable for vegans, stays on & made from minerals! The packaging is lovely too, the shadow is embossed with the Lavera logo & as you can see from the photographs above it comes with a mirror and a compartment underneath which holds a brush.Perfecto. http://www.lavera.co.uk/












I decided to leave my illustrations in there natural form for a change. Not sure if I prefer this! I've just noticed that most of these products above are all quite expensive & I want my blog to cater for a variety of people on different budgets. So next month, I WILL make sure I dedicate it to some beauty bargains :) Got your eye on anything above? Or have you tried it yourself?


*Insert X factor worthy sob story here* you can vote for me in the handbag.com beauty awards if you like my blog! http://www.handbag.com/beauty/awards/beauty-awards-2011-voting
x

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment