Wednesday 12 October 2011



I have been keeping this a secret for over a month now! Couldn't wait to share it with everyone, it's an article about how I started blogging and got into beauty & also my illustrations. I was SO happy when I got the email for this. I had just returned home from a meal with a couple of friends and I started to check my blog,emails, twitter; that's when I read the email from shout. I could not contain my excitement! It took me a while to get to sleep that night! I know the title " I get sent free beauty products" is a bit controversial. I do go on to explain that you shouldn't blog just to get free things and that's not the main reason for the feature I hope! I would love this to inspire other people to start blogs. If you  have any questions,just ask :)


If I could of told my 12 year old self reading Shout that I would one day be on those pages, I would have laughed in my face. Anything's possible. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment