Wednesday 26 October 2011

Bit cold in England. Must invest in a nice warm coat. Holiday was lovely :) got some pictures to share with you, including my beauty essentials! I have lots of blog posts planned, just need to get writing them!










(L-R) Revlon Colourstay for Oily/Combination skin types SPF 6 I went for this one because it has a matte finish, just what i need in the sun. Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Mango Tango SPF 15 lovely bright colour that doubles up as a nice blusher. Shu Uemura UV Under Base mousse SPF 30 I mainly just used this on my face, it's like a primer that evens out the skin and protect it from UV rays. Liz Earle Skin Tint in Beige 2 I like this as it has SPF 15 but I definitely needed to set it with a powder to stop it melting of my face! Collection 2000 Smokey Eye Palette love this as it has a few highlighters and neutral shades inside. Will review this shortly and the mascara.

The Fish spa was amazing! Felt so weird, like they were vibrating on my feet! I don't have a really good tan as I wore a lot of sun cream so may have to top it up with fake tan. Would defo go back to tenerife, already planning my next holiday! 

Hope you are all well & had a good week
 x

0 comments:

Post a Comment