Tuesday 6 May 2014

Brace your tanned toes and fingers, now the sunshine has made an appearance you can't just paint on any shade. You'll want to make the most of your sun kissed glow by enchancing it with colours that will maximise your tan. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know I went on holiday last week for some much needed sunshine. I posted this photo of my holiday nails and that shade made my hands look so much more tanned! 

White nails are really popular this Spring/Summer. It's one on my favourite shades to wear and looks amazing with a tan. If you're afraid it'll look like you've painted your nails with Typex opt for an affordable brand like Natural Collection so you haven't wasted a lot of money if you don't like the trend. This is a three-coater but the finish is so worth it. Shades such as orange and yellow are perfect summer colours. Bright yellow nail varnish instantly makes me feel happy, anyone else get that? Aqua blue looks so good on tanned toes. Complimenting blue on toes with coral on fingers is a match made in heaven. The pinked-up creamly coral shade from LOLA pictured above is divine, I think I've found my summer nail jam. Pastel colours aren't usually paired with dark skin but pale lilac looks incredible, one for those not a fan of bold nails.

It seems summer has finally arrived, well on my nails at least. What is your go-to shade when your skin's got a little tan?

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment