Friday 2 May 2014


A fellow beauty blogger/Youtuber launches her own make up collection - that's cool. As soon as I heard Tanya Burr had created her own range of lip glosses and nail varnishes I was intrigued to test them out. The collection consists of 12 lip glosses (some shimmery and some creamy) and 9 nail varnish shades.

I've been trialling two of Tanya's lip glosses. One pinky-nude shade called 'Afternoon Tea'* and the other is a creamy, orangey-red colour named 'Let's Travel The World'*. Firstly the packaging; the lip glosses come in a plastic tube with a black lid, nothing too exciting there. The sponge applicator is in the standard style and makes for easy application. I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented the two shades I have are. They aren't as sheer as most lip glosses and aren't overly sticky. The finish has a wet-look to it and they also have a sweet, strawberry scent to them. Although I'm not a big lipgloss lover I do really like these - good job Tanya! If you want to see what these shades look like on, head over to my Instagram.

For a highstreet product I do think this are little on the pricey side. The lip glosses retail for �6.99 and the nail varnishes �5.99. You can purchase these online at Feel Unique or at selected Superdrug Stores. 

Have you tried anything for the Tanya Burr collection? Do you want to? 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment